Thursday, December 13, 2012

Teeny tiny haul...

Hey there lovelies! I got myself a little haul from LLarowe. Small, but awesome at the same time! Here's what I got:

Ludurana - Supremo
Jade - Mystic Gold
Enchanted Polish - Hey Jude

I told you it was a small haul, lol! But small as it is, the polishes are rather nice! Here's some pics. I think I went overboard on the pics to compensate for the lack of haulage, lol!
   
                                                                               1
1) The trio from left to right:
Jade - Mystic Gold
Enchanted Polish - Hey Jude
Ludurana - Supremo
                                                  
                                                                              2

                                                                              3

                                                                             4

                                                                              5

2) Ludurana
3) Ludurana
4) Jade
5) Enchanted Polish

                                                                                6
 

                                                                               7
                                                      
6 and 7) Swatches of all three. From left to right: Enchanted Polish Hey Jude, Jade Mystic Gold, Ludurana Supremo.

So, what do I think of these polishes?

Let's start with my favourite, Jade - Mystic Gold. The colour is stunning. A very strong linear holo gold. For me personally, I have not seen a holo gold this strong on colour. The other golds are much more mellow and muted, as well as being much lighter in colour. The drawback? The size of the bottle. It's a mere 8ml, so roughly half the size of a regular bottle. Having said that, the price is also 'mere.' This polish was only $7, so I think the price is very fair for the size of the bottle.

Next, let's look at the Ludurana. Hmm. Gorgeous colour, I will say that. But. If you already have OPI DS Original(I do,) OPI DS Amethyst(I do,) OPI Sanderella(I do,) Ozotic Pro 534(I do,) or even Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond(again, I do,) then I wouldn't bother getting this. If you don't have any of these, then run and get it! However, again, this is a small bottle. 8ml. It's more expensive than the Jade brand, and runs at $10 a bottle. As I said, the colour is gorgeous, but it's not really much different to the ones I mentioned above.

Lastly, let's take a look at the Enchanted Polish - Hey Jude. The size of the bottle is great. A nice, generous sized 15ml is my guess. The colour is gorgeous. It's a holochrome as I like to call them, ie; it's a multichrome and a holo mixed together. The colours are bright green, gold and electric blue, with a scattered but fairly strong holo. Quite similar to the Ozotic Mish Mash nps in finish. I like it. I really do. And I'm definitely going to get some more when I get paid! This np cost me $13, which is very reasonable I'd say. Well worth the money!

I can safely say that I'm happy with these np's. It was money well spent. And I am going to buy myself more of each brand.

Anyway, I'm going to leave you to it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend(if I don't see you all before!) Stay safe, be happy! Oh, and be good. Father Christmas is coming soon, and we all know he only comes to visit good girls and boys!

Loads of love!!!

P
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Dans le monde wow gold de warcraft un des aspects les plus importants du jeu a assez d'or. L'or a un effet important sur votre jeu de jeu, vous pouvez les utiliser pour acheter et vendre des articles. Aussi, dans le Monde d'or Warcraft peut être utilisé pour l'entraînement. Si vous voulez apprendre de nouvelles adresses, vous devriez pour payer des frais à l'entraîneur. Voici quelques buy gold wow bouts qui vous aideront le Monde de ferme d'Or Warcraft. Le plus premier geste vif une profession le meilleur avantage vous aurez. Vous êtes en mesure de niveler votre profession facilement et gagner ses avantages. Deux profession qui dans a hautement parlé extrait et skinning, vous pouvez la peau les animaux et leur vendre aux vendeurs ou à d'autres joueurs avec une somme de charge agréable de profit, en même temps que vous tuez des wow gold generator animaux et d'autres caractères.

    ReplyDelete