Thursday, June 30, 2011

ABC’s Tag

Hello my lovelies!
I’ve seen this game played by quite a few other bloggers, and I thought I should give it a try myself. It also gives you, my dear readers, the opportunity to find out some boring, mundane stuff about me. So, are you ready? Here we go!
A. Age –  I’m 39, I turn 40 on 20th March 2012.
B. Bed size - I sleep in a king sized bed. Loads of room!
C. Chore you hate – I’d have to say cleaning the bath out is the one I detest most.
D. Day – My favourite day is Friday. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea!
E. Essential start to your day – Checking Tpf, and smoking a cigarette.
F. Favourite Colour – I don’t just have one…go figure! I love Blue, green, pink, black and purple.
G. Gold or silver – Well, I love both, but gold is my favourite.
H. Height – I’m 5’6 1/2″
I. Instruments – I used to play the recorder(lol!) and the clarinet.
J. Job title – Homemaker
K.  Kids – I have a son called Sam. He’ll be 17 on July 4th.
L. Live – I live in Virginia, USA, But I’m from England. I came the the states 11 years ago.
M. Mum’s name – Jacky, full name Jacqueline.
N. Nickname – My full name is Penelope, but I’m called Pennie or Pen.
O. Overnight hospital stays – I had way too many to count!
P. Pet Peeve -  People who don’t use their turn signals, people who run late.
Q. Quote from a movie – Samual L. Jackson in Pulp fiction, starts off with “The path of the righteous man….”
R. Right or left handed – I’m a leftie!
S. Siblings – I have a sister, Nicola and a brother, Jimmy.
T. Time you wake up – It depends, somewhere between 7am and 9:30am.
U. Underwear – Bikini knickers!
V. Vegetables you dislike – Butter beans and broad beens.
W. What makes you run late – Nothing. I’m always either early, or on time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had – Too many to count!
Y. Yummy food you make – Shepherds pie, ropa vieja, potato soup, curry, sausage casserole, rhubarb and strawberry icecream.
Z. Zoo – The last zoo I visited was San Diego zoo with my husband, sister in law and mother in law.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nat! I'd love to see you following it regularly! Hopefully one day you'll subscribe?

    ReplyDelete