Thursday, June 30, 2011

One stroke painting.

Hi everyone, happy Friday! I’ve been interested in the one stroke painting technique for quite a while now, because when I one day become a nail tech, I’d like to be able to use this technique when I’m doing nail art. I finally decided to get my arse in gear and give it a go. I got some books by Donna Dewberry on the subject, and started learing how to paint two days ago. Unfortunately for me I’m not a natural artist, and I’m also a leftie, which means I have to do everything backwards….not easy when you have no coordination! Anyway, here’s a pic of roses I’ve done so far. Please don’t laugh, I know they’re pretty bad, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Well if thats a terrible job then I am just plain terrible LOL I couldnt do that with either hand left or right...Gorgeous work Lovey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Thank you KK, you're a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete