Has anyone noticed that we are slowly but surely getting closer to my 120th post giveaway? I think not. Do I need to ease up on the rules a little? Why don't I do just that? Firstly, let me explain the giveaway. My initial reason was to both celebrate my blog, and to bring new people into it. I have no concrete prize to tell you about yet. It's not going to be a big prize, nor are there going to be multiple prizes. I'm sorry, but we just cannot afford it on one income. Some of the prize will come from my own collection. The rest will be new, and bought by me. Okay, onto new and slightly relaxed rules!
1) Must be a blog follower through both 'followers' and 'bloglovin'
2) Must live in CONUS, sorry to all the followers who live in other countries, but again, I just can't afford the postage.
3) Must post one comment on my blog, either prior to now, or before 120th post.
5) If you have a blog, you must post about my giveaway on your blog, and send me the link.
6) If you don't have a blog of your own, then I want 2 comments posted on my blog instead of one, and you must introduce one new follower to my blog who will follow through either 'followers' or 'bloglovin'. You must tell me who they are, so I can clarify with them whether them joining my blog was through you.
Personally, I don't think this is too much to ask:
-If you're already a follower, it takes 5 seconds to also join through bloglovin.
-It takes maybe a minute to post a comment. If you've already done so, then this is a moot point!
- If you're a blogger yourself it takes 10 seconds to cut and paste this post to your blog, and another minute to add an explanation at the bottom.
-If you not a blogger, just add one more minute for your second post. We all have loads of cyber pals now, it'll take you another minute or too to find someone to follow my blog. If you're reading my blog, you're already into nail polish. If you're into nail polish, I bet my arse you're a member of some kind of nail polish forum, or club, or MUA or whatever.
Even though I know you're all busy, it's not going to take a huge chunk out of your personal time to fill the requirements!
I'm doing this for all of us. Come on people bring fun into it! Spread the news! There's nothing better than receiving free stuff!