Saturday, December 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING SISTER IN THE WORLD!

Hello lovelys!

This is a 'Happy Birthday' shout out to my amazing sister Nicola Jane. She's the best friend I've ever had, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. I miss you so much Nick!
(For those of you who don't know, I'm an immigrant to the States. My family all still live in England, that's why I miss my sis so much) :0(


Here's a picture of her. I'm not too sure when it was taken, but fairly recently I think. My beautiful big sister,  both inside and out! I LOVE YOU NICK, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!



Here's a picture of Nick on her wedding day back in October of 2005. She married an absolutely wonderful man called Dom who has a heart of gold. She's surrounded by her family and her friend. Her friend is at the back to the left of the photo. Next to her is Gus my second oldest nephew, then Max, my oldest nephew. I'm standing next to Max. The smallest boy at the far right of the picture is my youngest and fifth nephew, who prefers to be known as Ironman! Next to him holding his hat against his chest is Jed(the fourth nephew), then Nicola and Dom, with my third nephew Jake on Dom's lap. Those were good times!!!

I love you so much Nick, miss you like crazy. Stay safe, and be happy darling. Hugs and kisses to every single one of you.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment