Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another NOTD - Ozotic Pro 744

Hello there my lovelies!

How's things going with you? You all doing okay? This is another Ozotic that I received from Kenyameesha. This is a gorgeous blue/pink duochrome that I'd been lemming after for quite some time. I just want to say I'm beginning to feel rather lonely here, I really like some input from you guys, it'd be greatly appreciated! Please join in, have some fum with me, let me know what you think! Anyway, onto the Ozotic pics:







It's color number 744 as you can see in the last pic, and it's simply stunning. I've seen many Duochromes and Multichromes, but I've never seen a colour like this! Please let me know what you think! Thanks lovelies, I'll see you all soon. Stay safe.
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment