Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh. My. God. Fabulosity doesn't cut it with this np.

I've had a wonderful ongoing swap with the amazing Kenyameesha from MUA. Pretty much all of my Ozotics I swapped with her. I got another box from her today which I'll discuss in my next post. In the mean time, I want to show you all a particular Ozotic from today's parcel. It's number 621, and it's the most spectacular red holo I've ever seen. And it really is red. Not pinky red, not purply red. It's real crimson red. In fact, I think it's the only real red holo I've ever seen. The particles in it are larger, similar to the particles in ChG Kaleidoscopes or the particles in the Ozotic High Impact holo's. I took a bunch of pics. The best part of it is that I put two thick coats on, and it dried within 2 minutes! As always my lack of camera skills fail to show the real beauty of this polish when you see it face-to-face. However, I did my best, and you get to see the results!
Without further ado, I give you Ozotic Pro 621...










I hope you enjoy all the spam! Anyway, I'd love to know what you this of this colour. I'll see you on my next post lovelys. Stay safe!

All my love.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment