Saturday, January 14, 2012

NOTD - a-England Tristam

Hello my lovely's!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I'm having a very, very lazy one myself. I didn't go to bed until 5am this morning, then I got up at around 2pm...told you it's a lazy weekend, lol! I swapped for a-England Tristam a few weeks back, it's been a lemming of mine for a long time. I finally decided to put it on last night, and here, for you, I present the results! a-England Tristam in all it's blue-y holo-y glory:



What can I say about this beautiful nail polsih? Not much really, I'm absolutely awestruck. I tried a-England Lady Of The Lake a few months back(that had been another long-time lemming) and was so disappointed by it. Not because of the polish itself, no! The colour was glorious. It just looked hideous against my skintone. I'm pleased to say with Tristam, I'm not having that problem. I think Tristam is amazing. I'm in awe of how beautiful this colour is. I'd love to hear feedback from you, my lovelies. Do you have Tristam? If so, what do you think? Anyway, enough from me for now. Stay safe, and I'll see you all next time! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks darling! I love it, it's just a shame the pics don't do it any justice!

    ReplyDelete