Thursday, January 19, 2012

A few Coach items for sale or swap!

 Hey there loveys! I have a few Coach items to either sell or swap. There's one bag, a brown leather factory Lily. It's quite large, hand held with 2 large compartments both with zips. Inside one of the comartments is a cell phone pocket and another small pocket. It's in fabulous condition(I look after my things) and comes with a dust bag. I also have 4 Coach bangles:
1) Goldtome and blue Op Art enamel
2)Goldtome and black enamel with circles cut out all the was around..you'll see!
3)Goldtome with gold studs all around
4)Silvertone with silver stud all around
The last item I have is a solid silver Coach dog tag, with a 36" chain
All 5 pieces of jewelry come with their own dustbag.
Here's some pics for you:
                                                This is the front of the Lily
                                                     This is the creed inside the bag

This is the silvertone bangle with the studs 
                                                            The front of the dog tag
The back of the dogtag
The goldtone bangle with studs
The goldetone and black enamel bracelet with cut-out circles
The goldtome and blue enamel Op Art bangle(my personal favourite!)
So there you have it my loveys! Some of my Coach goodies. The outside of the bangles are pristine, there's a little bit of discoloration on the inside where it's be next to the skin, but not much. The dogtag is perfect! I'm getting rid of them because I get bored with the same things. My loss, your gain, lol! See you next time. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment