Hello there my loveys!
I took some pics of my collection to show on another forum I'm a member of, and decided I needed to show all my wonderful blog followers up to date pics, so without much fuss, here they are. I'm going to list descriptions of the pictures down at the bottom. I'm sorry the pics aren't the best, you all know me and my lack of photography skills!
1) Nail art books, rhinestones, dotting tools, flowers, etc.
2) Various np's
4) Savvy, Wet n Wild, L'Oreal, Essie
5) Color Club, Nailite, Sally Hansen
6) Kleancolor, Nina Ultra Pro, Love & Beauty
9) Family shot!
10) Striping paints, more rhinestones, acrylic powders
11) Huge tool box with various stuff in - UV Lamp, manicure/pedicure system, nail wheels, np remover, cotton balls, top coats, base coats, more nail art stuff..etc.
12) - Fishing tackle box:various tools, netting, dotting tools, paint brushes, polish corrector pens, nail files, etc.
- Hobby bag: various things, but mostly water decals, regular decals.
- Box: full with 2 way nail art pens.
13) My swaps.
So that's it! That's an updated post of my nail art/polish collection. I have way less np's than I thought, under 400, ugh! I've gotta get those numbers back up! Anyway my loveys, I hope you enjoyed getting a look at my collection. If you think I'm missing stuff that you think I should have but don't then shoot me a message! I'm always on the look out for more stings, lol!
Anyway, I'm off! I'll see you all soon. Take care, be safe. Loads of love! xoxoxoxo