Sunday, April 1, 2012

My new twins!

Hey there lovelys!

It's been a while, yet again! I'm sorry. I have ongoing issues with my health that affects not only my daily life, but my blogging too. Anyway, let's get onto the good stuff, shall we? My husband bought me a couple of sets of twins! I'm so happy with them, they're absolutely perfect! The first pair are called Helmer 1 and Helmer 2! I'm sure you want to see my beauty's, so here's some pics to feast your eyes upon:



Now onto my second set of twins, These ones I've been after even longer than the helmers. We were able to do an even trade, so these didn't cost us a penny, and I am so happy! Here's pics of these ones:


My original diamond studs were .50tw, only .25per ear. These ones are .62 per ear, so well over half carat per ear. Whilst the quality of the diamonds is lacking(there's no way we could have afforded to get VS or higher clarity, or H or higher colour) these are still SI and color J I believe. They have so much sparkle, and you can't see flaws when I'm wearing them. I really am pleased with them, we got a great deal.

Anyway darlings, I'm off to go play with my nail polish. You all take care, be safe and I'll see you soon! Loads of love. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment