Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NOTD - and a what a beauty!

Hello my lovelys!

How goes it for you all today? Hope everything's well! I changed my nail polish earlier on, and did I pick a beauty! Nothing more to say, without further ado, I give you...a-England Princess Sabra!




This colour is just plain fabulous. I don't know how to describe it, to be honest. It's the most gorgeous soft greeny-brown with a scattered holo effect. It's just stunning. I seriously want more of these polishes. As of right now, I only have this one and Tristam.  I'd give my left leg to get ahold of St George, Dragon and few of the others! Maybe one day...
Anyway my lovelies, with a picture of this beautiful polish still in your head, I'll leave you for another day. Take care, be safe. All my love! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I loveeee this. I've had this polish a while and still haven't worn it. If you want I can get them from the a-england site and post them to you, or we could do a swap maybe? x

    ReplyDelete