Monday, May 28, 2012

Caution: Prepare to be blinded, serious eye candy ahead...

Hello my lovelys! I have the most beautiful eye candy for you, and no, I'm not talking about the opposite sex. I'm talking about nail polish! My friend Brian came through for me again, and gifted me some seriously beautful nail polish. Just as I was blinded by their beauty, prepare to be blinded yourself. I took some pics for you. As always, seriously lacking  camera skills on my part. You can still see how beautiful they are though. One pic first, with the order of the polishes then the rest of the pics afterwards:
Left to right are HITS Zeus, Hefesto, Dionisio, Atena, Hestia, Apolo, Hera. HITS Mari Moon Trendy. UP Colors Chuva De Prata. On to the rest of the pics:





Aren't they delicious? I think they are absolute stunners, each and every one! I honestly can't decide which one I like more, or if I have a favourite, as they're all stunning. Now I have to decide which one I'll be wearing for my next mani, that's gonna be a pita, trying to choose! Anyway lovelys. Enough from me. See you soon, stay safe! Loads of love. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wowowow. Those are gorgeous! Enjoy each and every one! Isn't it hard to pick?

    ReplyDelete