Friday, July 27, 2012

I know I keep on saying the same thing....

....and the same thing keeps on happening. I promise to post more regularly, then you don't hear from me for weeks. I'm so sorry. So much has happened to me since April, my whole life has been turned upside down. I no longer live in Virginia. I moved to North Carolina as it is so much cheaper to live here. I finally got internet about a week ago. I have so much stuff I need to catch up on, it's not even funny. I've missed you all, and I've missed this blog! I promise to make a much greater effort to post to this blog more regularly, at least it's going to be possible now I'm online again....at long last! Anyway, it's late and I'm going to sign off for now. So nice to be here again. You guys stay safe, and take care of yourselves, and I WILL see you all soon!

Loads of love.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment