Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back in hospital.

Hi there loves,

I don't know when I'm next going to be able to post, and I wanted to explain why. I've been having these episodes where I pass out, but when I come to I can't use my legs or talk without slurring.

I happened again the night before last, and I was taken to the hospital. They ran a gamut of tests, but long story short, they found a tumor attached to my spinal sac. I was transferred to another hospital yesterday night, and I'm now waiting to see the doctor tomorrow, have more tests and decide from there. It might just explain some of my existing health conditions, which would be great!

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything else from any of you, but I've been a somewhat slack blogger in the past, leaving you hanging. I promised myself to try and do better, so consequently I thought I'd tell you what was going on.

 Anyway, I really hope to see you all very soon. In the mean time, say safe, be happy, and remember my words about Father Christmas aka Santa Claus! You still have a week to go!

All my love,

P
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Here are some healing wishes for your rapid recovery! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovenailpolish and Laura, that's kind of you both.

    ReplyDelete