Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blog Sale part 2 - Cosmetics.

I though I'd keep certain things separate...unfortunately it didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to!


Pics 1 and 2) Brushes L-R: Blush Brush $2, Concealer brush $1, Concealer brush, $1, Eyeliner brush $1, Eyebrow brush $1.

 Pics 3, 4, 5 and 6) FaMACces rectangular palette used 3-4 times $3, MAC Fresh Green Mix, used 4 times $7, Smashbox Glow/Getter$7.



 Pic 7 - MAC Dainty Used 5 times, if that? $5, Smashbox Smashing Dawn, Marcelle Pink Fusion $4, Stila refill $4

Pic 8 - Covergirl red(don't know name .50c, NYC bright pink $2, Love &Toast Misbehavin' $2, Chanel Erotica (tester) $7, Smashbox hybrid 2 in 1 color & shine gloss $2,ELF Pink Kiss $2, Jesses Girl Heartbreaker $1
 Pic 9 - Wen n Wild Amethyst NEW .50c, Wet n Wild Cool Green .50c, MAC Lilacky $3, Bodyogaphy Hunter $1.50La Cross Black liner .50c, Flirt! Enchanment .50c, 1,000 Lashes Divine Purple Violet Mascara
Pics 1- -16) Cover Girl BNIB liquid concealer in Fair/811 $1,

MACStudio Finish Concealer NW15, used only a few times, $7.
Wet n Wild Natural Blend pressed powder, Natural, 821A. Used twice. $1

L'Oreal True Match powder, light ivory W2



I hope you're enjoy my blog sale....I hate to tell you this. but there is another part to come....more cosmetics! Anywy my lovies, stay safe, be happy, and I'll see you all soon. Loads of love! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Interested in Dainty, Lilacky, GOSH Holographic - how much shipped to 94704?

    ReplyDelete