Monday, October 15, 2012

A new indie.

I don't know about you - those of you that make indies that is, but I have a list of the various colours I wanted to try and make. This is one of them. I wanted to make a milk chocolate coloured holo, but thought it would be practically impossible. Was I wrong! Now only was it easy to make - the first attempt was a resounding success! I am so pleased with how this came out. My only problem now is the name. I think Milk Chocolate is very boring personally. What do you think? Do you have any ideas for names for this colour?

Here's some pics for you all to feast your eyes upon. Good enough to eat, don't you think???






After the year I've had, it's nice to have something turn out right! I can't wait to end 2012. I think it's been one of the worst years of my life, it really has. Anyway, enough of that.

I noticed some people have stopped following my blog, and I'm so disappointed, more so in myself than anything else, I know I only have myself to blame. I've been a crap blogger. I haven't been able to get sale items and swap items out in a timely manner.  Things have gone so wrong for me this year, and consequently other people have suffered, even though that wasn't my intent.

I'm sorry for my lacklustre blog performance. I'm sorry for my tardiness in many things. I aim to make it better. I want my blog to shine. I want people to enjoy it. To  love reading it, to enjoy my photo's, to have fun when buying from my blog sales. To have fun when swapping with me. I know I've let people down, and I'm sincerely sorry.  I've been very sick for a while now, I've spent a lot of time in hospital this past year or so. I lost the love of my life. It's been a bad year. 2013 will be a better year for me, fingers crossed. Put it like this, it can't get any worse, and I can't sink any lower. I'm going to stop making promises I don't keep, I'm going to stop letting people down. I'm here, and I'm here to stay. Thank you to all of you who've stuck by me, I know it hasn't been easy. You're the best! I'll see you all soon, on my next post!

Loads and loads of love,
P
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment