Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lemming for OPI Creme De Menthe

This is a nail polish that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. It is also, as you know VHTF. I've looked everywhere, and I've had no luck getting my hands on it. I decided to try and make it for myself.  This is my latest attempt...





I don't know where I'm going wrong, but I'm nowhere near close. I've made a pretty green alright, but it's nothing like Creme De Menthe. I don't know if it's not green enough? Or maybe it's too green? I know 'mI lacking on the gold and I'm not sure how to resolve that. I don't think adding more gold mica will solve the issue, because the gold is part of the duochrome effect. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do now? Do you know of any micas out there that will create that gold duochrome effect I need? Does anyone have any recipes where they've successfully recreated a Creme De Menthe indie or franken? Any input would be fabulous, thanks ladies!


Anyway, I'll see you all soon. Loads of love!
P
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment