Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello my lovelys!

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. My internet company in their infinite wisdom decided to penalize us for a month for 'over-usage'. We're about 10 days into this punishment, and we have a month, so we've still got about 3 weeks to go. Nice, huh? And here's the kicker; we still have to pay for this months usage, the same amount as always. Bloody internet. The worst of it is they quote this 'fair usage act' at you, like it's a government law. I researched it, and there's no such thing, it's what the internet companies use so they can get as many people as possible, basically, it's sheer greed. So for the next few weeks, my posts are going to be very limited, I apologise.

Anyway, this post is about my holographic nail polish. I thought I'd go through them slowly with you. Holographic nail polish has got to be my favourite kind, and I think I've got over 40 of them, love them!!! This first post contains my Catherine Arley's and China Glaze OMG collection. I don't have the complete collection of either, Some of my Catherine Arley's I swapped, and  the ChG's I've slowly been collecting, I have six of them so far. I have a couple of pics to show you, the Catherine Arley's, The ChG's, and the nail wheel of the swatches.

First up, my Catherine Arleys, left to right:
667, 669, 672, 677, 675, 804, 666, 673, 674, 803



Next up the ChG's, left to right:
BFF, TMI, TTYL, QT, LOL and 2NITE



Last up we have the swatches, starting at #1:
667, 669, 672, 677, 675, 804, 666, 673, 674, 803, BFF, TMI, TTYL, QT, LOL and 2NITE.



I hope you enjoy these pics. As always, I'm sorry abouthe crappy quality, it's not the implement it's the user. The camera is wonderful! See you all soon, and again I'm sorry that it's been so long. xoxoxo

3 comments: