2) Fishing tackle box. This box contains stuff like my rhinestones, fimocane, 3D acrylic flowers, dried flowers, striping tape, paint brushes, dotting tools, false nails....you get my drift.
3) Containers 1 & 2. Ok, the one on the left contains, Wild n Crazy, Confetti and Pure Ice. The one on the right contains all of my nail art pens.
4) All 3 plastic containers on the left contain my striping np's. The bag on the right has my regular decals, all my water decals, nippers, nail files, scissors, and refills for Orly rubberizing bonder and Seche Vite.
5) On the left is my China Glaze, Forsythe, Essie, Nina Ultra Pro, Zoya and Milani. To the right is all OPI. At the top are the regular OPI's and HTF's. On the bottom are all of my DS's.
6) Last pic! On the left are my luxury brands. Chanel, Dior, Cult Nails, Koh, Estessimo, Clarins, BB Couture, Ozotic Pro, RBL, etc.....On the right is the box containing all my Sally Hansen's, and all my Sinful Colours.
Even though it's not ideal, I haven't even shown you everything because it's so scattered. For the most part I find it easy to find things, because I always put stuff back as soon as I'm done with it, and everything has a place, which is always in the same spot. I hope you've found this post enlightening, as to what I do with all my stuff, if you have any quesrions please feel free to ask me! I'll see you all soon ly lovelies, you take care now. xoxoxoxo