Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hi my lovelies! Hope your week is enjoyable!

As for me, well, I have my husbands 43rd birthday coming up at the end of the week, and I'm trying (trying being the operative word!) to throw hima little get together. Problem is we left it a bit too late to start arranging things, and most people already have other plans for the weekend. Oh, well! You live and learn! He deserves a nice birthday, he works his butt off day in, day out, week in, week out, and he deserves to be pampereds for once in his life, so keep your fingers crossed that I can try and pull something together for him.

So today my lovelies, I decided to do a colour wheel. I've done mostly fuschia's, a few reds, and a few others thrown into the mix. Starting at the top middle, here's the list. I'd love to hear your ideas on these colours, how you would wear them, would you do any nail art on them, or incorporating the colours into the nail art. Here's the list:

1) OPI DS Extravagence
2) Orly Close Your Eyes
3) Sally Hansen Brilliant
4) Orly Razzle
5) Orly Get A Grip
6)Orly Fantasea
7) ChG Reggae To Riches
8) OPI Deva Of Geneva
9) Essie It's Genius
10) Essie Wrapped In Rubies
11) OPI Overexposed In South Beach
12) Essie Scarlett O'Hara
13) Sally H. Posh Plum
14) Sally H. Royal Romance
15) Clarins 227(Every time I see this colour it grows a little more on me)
16) Color Club Alias
17) Perfect Purple/Black duochrome
18) Perfect Green/black duochrome



I lookforward to hearing your advice and your input. As you can see, I like bright comourful, cheerful things! Hope to hear from some of you soon. Have a good night my lovelies, get some rest, and have a great day at work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment