Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh my, I've just had a fabulous experience!

Hello darlings! A few years ago I joined a swap site called Makeup Alley or MUA, but I never actually swapped anything on it up until a few months ago. Not so long ago I had the amazing good fortune to 'meet' a wonderful lady (and a fellow blogger I hasten to add,) by the name of Kimberly. If you're not familiar with Kimberly's blog then I highly recommend you get acquanted with it. It's fabulous! The address is: http://allthingsnails.blogspot.com/
So anyway, Kimberly and I happened to come across each other on MUA, and what do you know? We both discovered that the other had much coveted items, so we arranged a swap! I was so excited when I discovered what Kimberly had to offer. Whilst I don't want to toot my own horn, I think that she was pretty excited too. After much bartering and bargaining, we finally decided on a swap that was mutually beneficial for the both of us, and left us both drooling at the mouths to get at the others goodies. Once I've done here, I'm going to leave you all with some serious eye candy, but first, let's tell you all the nitty gritty.

From me, Kimberly got: 
Catherine Arley's 801 & 802
Chanel - Black Pearl
ChG - Hologram
OPI - Glacier Bay Blues
Clarins 220

From Kimberly I got:      
Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Fuschia
Maybelline Colorama - Sonic Sunset
Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure
Dare To Wear - Love Potion
ChG - LOL
OPI - Blue Moon Lagoon

Now, I'm pretty sure that all my fellow np addicts out there will totally appreciate the beauty of the wonderful np's that were traded between us, and that you're eager to get to the eye candy. So instead of trying to explain a gorgeous np in that lacksadaisical fashion of mine, I'm going to leave the descriptions to 'pictures only!' I wish my nails would hurry up and grow out so I can wear these beauties! Now, feast your eyes....










2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them on! Pictures don't do these justices... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete