Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Hello my lovelies? How's your week been? I bet your glad it's the weekend! I'm not working yet, but I aim to work again again one day, and ideally it would be working from home doing nails. I need to get my H.S diploma finished, not too much longer at that, only about another 6 exams....yippee!

Once I've done that, then I can go to school to become a nail technician. I think I'm going to wait until we've got orders out of here, there's no schools round here for it at all. Ideally I'd love to go to Okinawa, just because I love to travel, but also because can you imagine? Where is the best place in the world to get training to become a nail tech? Asia. There are some fantastic schools over there, with some really fabulous teachers. They put  the schools over here to shame with what you're taught!

Being realistic though, we've got more chance of orders to Camp Lejeune, NC. Whilst it isn't Okinawa, there is a school down in Wilmington that supposedly has a course, and from what I've heard it's a pretty good school. And I do like NC! It's lame for shopping, but hey, you can't have everything, right?

Anyway my lovelies, I hope you all continue to enjoy your weekend(s), and I'll have a chat with you all again soon! I've been thinking about doing another NOTD, so maybe I'll look into what colour I'm going to use!

That's it from me for now, I'm going to hit the sack. Goodnight darlings, sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment