Monday, July 4, 2011

My stash round 4!

Ok, the next lot I have to show you are Pure Ice, CQ and Wild and Crazy. All of these are dirt cheap, but they're all very pretty nonetheless. I'll start at the top and work my way down as I've done before.

Row 1) Pure Ice: Crimson, Vineyard, Splash, Strip Tease, First Love, Outrageous, Busted, Celestial, Splash, A List, Heart Breaker.

Row 2) Pure Ice: Oh Baby!, Free Spirit, Wild Thing, Excuse Me, Gold Mist.
Row 2) CQ: Idyllic, Crimson Pearl, Silver Taupe, Golden Green, Gem Green, Tahitian Green.

Row 3) Wild & Crazy: Erie, Kermit, Kilimanjaro, Lazarine, Hard Ball, Larousse, no name, Cheerful Smile

Row 3) Wild & Crazy: Erie, Kermit, Kilimanjaro, Lazarine, Hard Ball, Larousse, no name, Cheerful Smile

Did you notice two of the Pure Ice np's were called Splash? Colours completely different, bar codes completely different, but they have the same name. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment