Sunday, July 3, 2011

Home again!

Hello my lovelies!
I've just got home after spending a fantastic week with my girlfriend Kelly, and her three kids Marc, TC and Jazzy. Kelly's hubby is currently over in Afghanistan, but he's due back at the end of the month after spending 6 months over there. I've been driving down to see Kelly and the kids once every 2 months or so. We didn't really do much of anything as such, a little shopping, a little housework, and a whole lot of chatting! It's always good to see them, I love them all dearly. We've been friends for roughly 4 years now, and I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without her. We met at a party when both of our husbands were stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA. Both of our hubands are active duty Marines.

The trip home was nice and uneventful, there were plenty of Sunday drivers on the road, but it didn't take me long to leave them behind! My husband says I suffer from 'lead foot syndrome', and yeah, I think he's right! I just like to get to where I'm going. I guess I'm lucky that I haven't been pulled over by the cops with my speeding antics! Anyway, that's all for now. I'm calling it quits for the night. Happy Independence day to all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment