This was sent to me a few years back on Facebook. I thought at the time it was pretty cool. Now I think it would be a pretty cool idea to do for this blog, give you all some more useless information about me! I'd love to see any of you that have blogs of your own do this. Copy and past it into your blog post. Delete my answers and write in your own. If you do this, please let me know and send me the link to your blog, I'd love to see what you've written!
1) My last beverage: Pomegranate lemonade (yummy!)
2 ) My last phone call: My sister Nicola
3) My last text message: My husband, Steve
4) Last song you listened to: Icecube, I Am The West
5) Last time I cried: When I was in pain a couple of days ago (I'm a big baby when it comes to pain)
Have You Ever:
6) Dated someone twice: No, I haven't!
7) Been cheated on: Yes, and it bloody sucks.
8) Lost someone special: Yes.
9) Kissed someone and regretted it: God, yeah!
10) Been depressed: Yes
11) Been in Love: To my husband Steve. Love you Baby. xoxo
Three favourite colours:
This Year Have You:
15) Fallen out of love: Hell no!
16) Made new friends: If meeting people on the internet who I've never met counts, then yes.
17) Laughed 'til you cried: yes
18) Met someone who changed you: In a way, yes. Finally found a good pain management, they've changed my quality of life for the better.
19) Found out who my true friends were: Yes. I have
20) Found out someone is talking about you: No, not to my knowledge!
22) how many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Probably about 60-70% I'd say.
23) how many kids do you want: Can't have any more kids, I do have one son already though, Sam.
24) do you have any pets: My little cat, Precious
25) do you want to change your name: No, I like being called Pennie
26) what did you do for your last birthday: I don't bloody remember that far back!!!!
27) what time did you wake up: 9 or 10am...
28) what were you doing at midnight last night: Reading a book
29) name something you CANNOT wait for: Owning the home of our dreams
30) last time you saw your father: My real father 10 years ago. My father in law, about 3 1/2 years ago.
31) what is one thing you wish you could change about your life: It'd be nice to be wealthy!
32) what are you listening to right now: The telly my husbands watching in the other room.
33) have you ever talked to a person named tom: Lodds of times.
34) whats getting on your nerves right now: Nothing right now
35) whats are you thinking about right now: Can't say that here....but the words 'bedroom', 'sex', and 'husband' spring to mind, lol!!!!!
36) whats your real name: Penelope Lang. But I'm Pennie, so don't be a smartarse and call me anything else.
37) relationship status: Happily married
38) zodiac sign: Pisces, on the cusp of aries
39) male or female: Female
40) primary school: Which one? Downs, Heene, Balfour
41) middle school: Balfour, Fairlight, Heene
42) high school: Varndean, Holy Trinity, Warblington
43) hair colour: At the moment Black
44) long or short: Pretty long
45) height: 5'7"
46) Do you have a crush on anyone: My husband Steve
47) what do you like about yourself: My eyes, they're green. I like green eyes!!!
48) piercings: 4 in each ear left open, nose, belly button.
49) tattoos: 10. 1 on my ankle, 2 on my thighs, 1 on my lower back, 1 on my shoulder, 3 on one arm, 2 on the other!!!
50) righty or lefty: I'm a lefty.
51) surgery: Lots and lots, I've had 16 so far.
52) first piercing: My ears when I was 9.
53) first tattoo: A horrible swallow when I was 16, now covered up.
54) first best friend: Nicola
55) first sport you joined: Gymnastics
56) first pet: A cat, Captain Morgan
57) first vacation remembered: Ireland
58) first crush: A fella called Kenny when I was about 13. I used to drive my poor sister bonkers talking about him all the time!
59) first concert: Iron Maiden
60) first alcoholic drink: Thunderbird
61) eating: Nothing
62) drinking: Raspberry iced tea
63) I'm about to: Look for some nail art I can do.
64) listening to: Hubby has the telly on in the other room.
65) waiting for: A rich relative I know nothing about to drop dead and leave me millions!
66) want kids: No
67) wanted to get married: I am married
68) careers in mind: Nail tech
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
69) lips or eyes: Eyes
70) hugs or kisses: I've done this before. Both!
71) shorter or taller: Taller
72) older or younger: 4 years older...as in Steve!
73) romantic or spontaneous: Romantic, like Steve
74) nice stomach or nice arm: Stomach
75) tattoos or piercing: Tattoo's
76) sensitive or loud: Sensitive
77) hook up or relationship: Relationship
78) trouble maker or hesitant: Neither
HAVE YOU EVER:
79) kissed a stranger: Yes
80) drank hard liquor: But of course
81) lost glasses or contacts: No
82) sex on first date: I have done
83) broken someones heart: Yep
84) had your heart broken: That too
85) been arrested: And that!
86) turned someone down: Hell yeah.....with style!
87) cried when someone died: Yes
88) liked a friend that is a boy: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89) yourself: In the respect that I'm a living breathing human, yes.
90) miracle: No
91) love at first sight: Yes. Look at me and Steve.
92) heaven: No
93) santa claus: what do u mean? But of course, who doesn't believe in him?
94) kissing; on the first date: Yes
95) angels: No
96) had more than one boyfriend at one time?: No
97) do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever: yes, if you truly love someone.
98) things you cannot live without: Family, Friends, books, nail polish and nail art, fashion.
99) Do you believe in second chances? Sometimes
100) Is this the 100truths? Yes it is.
So that's it my lovelies! 100 Truths! Don't forget, I'd love to see your answers! Bye for now. xoxo