Monday, July 4, 2011

My stash round 5...




You getting bored yet? I hope not, because we've got a long, long way to go! I'm this post I'll be introducing you to my collections of Ruby Kisses and Confetti. Ok, lets get started.

Row 1) Ruby Kisses: Golden Red, Fuzzy Navel, Sunflower, RNP125, RNP129, RNP131, RNP143, RNP140, RNP141.

Row 2) Deal With The Devil, Steel Magnolia, RNP124, Magenta

Row 3) Confetti: Rock The Night AwayDressed To The 9's, Pop The Cork Purple, Happy Birthday!, Centerstage, Purple Parade, Blue Bombshell, Tahitian Turquoise.

Even though it's blatantly obvious that the Ruby Kisses are very cheap (as shown by the fact that half of them have stickers with names on, and the other half don't!) they are still very pretty colours, and worth every penny of the $1.49 I paid for them! Can you believe that??? $1.49! You wouldn't think you could get anything that cheap these days, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment