Monday, July 4, 2011

My stash, post #9.


Now we're slowly getting down to the nitty gritty. This pic has some brands of which I only have a couple of, some foreign np's and some magnetic np's. I recently discovered the magnetic nail polish and I fell head-over heels in love. These are abso-bloody-lutely amazing! Anyway, lets get down to business!

Row 1) Claires Mood polish: no names, a blue/green and a pink/purple.
             Pixi: again, no name
 Dare To Wear: Broomstick
Perfect: 2 np's, no names
Borghese: Stellare Notte
Barielle: Seductive, Slate Of Affairs

Row 2) Ulta: Jaded
  L'Oreal Star Magnet: Magnetic Prune, Red
Essence magnetics: Copper Rulez, Iron Goddess, Pixie Dust, Miracle Shine, Magic Wand x2, Mystic Wish, Hex Hex!

I seriously hope that you are enjoying the journey through my nail polish stash as much as I am enjoying showing it to you! We have a little way to go yet, but I think I'll leave the rest of it for another day. Thanks for sticking with me! Take care my lovelies. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment