Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hope you're all in bed.

It's the middle of the night right now, and I should be asleep. I went to bed a couple of hours ago, but got back up when I couldn't fall asleep. I've been trying to figure out new things I can do with the nail polish I already have, so that I don't get bored with them. I know I've got over 400+ polishes and that is one heck of a lot. But it's easy to get bored when you have nothing new to add to the mix. This is an exceptionally long ban (at least a year) and I can't do any swapping either. Now obviously I could try layering with my Clarins 230, my flakies, my glitter polish and any sheers that I have. I have all the time in the world to practice on my nail art. Once my nails have grown out any art on my nails will be limited by my talent. So anyway dear readers,  if you have any suggestions for me to keep my collection new and fresh, please pass them along! Thank you, and goodnight, I'm going back to bed. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Have the filed down portions of your nail grown out yet? I would love to see a nail of the day from short to long nails as they grow out.

    Also, given your massive collection I would love to see french tips of contrasting colors, ombre manis, degrade and of course water marbling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about sponging gradients with several shades of similar colors?

    Splatter Mani

    Mixing unlikely pairs of colors to find new styles

    skittles manis of different sorts (colorful, gradient, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any colors that you don't like? if you have empty bottles you could start frankening colors. I have 2 empty bottles myself and I'm not sure what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fabulous ideas, I'll certainly be putting them to good use!

    ReplyDelete