Sunday, July 24, 2011

More nail art!

Happy Sunday sweethearts! I have some more nail art to show you today. Why all the nail art and showing you my stash when this is a nail blog, you might ask? Well, a couple of months ago I took of my acrylics. What was left underneath was pretty horrific, and it's going to take a good 4-6months to get my nails back into good shape. So in the mean time, every now and then I'll put a set of glue on nails on, but other than that, I'm just trying to baby my real nails as much as possible, in the hopes that they will grow back to how they were before I put acrylics on them. Once they've grown out, I promise I'll start doing more NOTD's, etc! Anyway, this is what I've done the past couple of days. I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think if it! Thank you sweeties!





1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving your creativity with the nail art. How do you come up with so many ideas?

    ReplyDelete