Monday, July 4, 2011

My stash post #6!


In this pic is my stash of Nina Ultra Pro and China Glaze. Nina Ultra Pro is probably one of my favourite brands. I love everything about this brand, the colours are gorgeous, they're cheap at under $4 a bottle, and they apply well. China Glaze is awesome. It's such a shame I wasn't into nail polish to the extent I am now when they came out with collections such as OMG! and Kaleidoscope. Oh well. Never mind! Anyway, here we go again!

Row 1) Nina Ultra Pro: Ruby Fire, Candi Apple, Molten Ruby, French Roast, Molten Gold, Burnished Bronze, Evening Sun, Mossy Britches, Star Fruit, Vintage Velvet, Viva La Velvet, Acai Berri.

Row 2) Nina Ultra Pro: Jiggi Pink, Last Call, Purple-Xing, Dark Secret
Row 2) China Glaze: Go Crazy Red, no name, Summer Rain, Ahoy!, Awakening, Crackle Fault Line, Bogie.

Row 3) China Glaze: Cha Cha Cha, Tree Hugger, Watermelon Rind, Blue Paradise, Crackle Black Mesh, Crackle Cracked concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment