Monday, July 18, 2011

I got more nail mail...yippee!

Hello my lovelies! I got an awesome surprise when I went to the post box today. A box and a padded enveolpe. Like I've said before (and I'm sure I'll say it again, lol!) it's always a good day when you get nail mail. Now I'm not breaking my ban, these are a couple of the last few swaps I arranged before the ban went into effect. Am I gonna miss little boxes and envelopes arriving for me once I've received the very last box. Lucky for me I have a crap load of np's and nail art stuff! Anyway lovelies, this is what I got:

Zoya - Suvi, a deep emerald green with a hint of black, I believe it's classed as a frost.
Zoya - Jules, a gorgeous beige with strong gold tones. A shimmer, I think
Zoya - Dannii, a beautiful purple with gold flecks. Absolutely glorious!
Northern Lights Out The Door silver - A stunnig holo topcoat.
OPI - Kyoto Pearl - An off white pearl shade. Simple but beautiful.
ChG - Watermelon Rind, A deep teal. Not too sure what this finish is. If you know what it is, or if I'm wrong with the others, please tell me!
ChG - Cruisin', A very pretty bronzy orangy shade. I'm thinking this is a frost.

All of these ones above were freebies in one of the packages. Wasn't that a lovely thing to do? Thank you so much Jennifer, you made my day! And now for the piece de resistance:

ChG - TTYL, from the OMG! collection, a beautiful peach holo!
Nubar - Reclaim, OMG. I'm lost for words. This is a simply stunning forest green holo. I'm drooling here...

The TTYL came from Jennifer, thanks again love! And the beautiful Reclaim came from Michelle. Thank you sweetheart for swapping with me for this gorgeous colour. I've been wanting it for quite some time now.

Below is the pic for all of you lovelies to enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky!!!!! I should be getting some nail mail later this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, awesome! I can't wait to see what you get. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon Rind is considered a glass flecked polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your help Paulina, you're a love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dannii is one of my FAVORITES. You're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete