Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More of my hoard.

Hello my lovelies, happy Tuesday to you all!  I was planning on stopping the reveals of all my stash once I'd showed you all of my nail polish. But then I thought to myself "why stop there?" I know that for the most part that the people who follow my blog have the same interests and loves as me, so surely they would like to see more of what I have. So I'm going to show you some more of my things. I don't know if I'll show you everything,  it could probably get boring pretty fast. So I'll see how it goes.  If any of you are bored already, please feel free to leave me a comment. Ok? I don't want to lose any of you guys, so I'd rather know if what I'm doing isn't pleasing to you. I am new to this, and the only way I'm going to know if you guys are bored or unhappy is if you tell me. Anyway, enough of my babble. I'm going to show you my collections of rhinestones, pearls, fimo cane and 3D flowers. Let's get started, she we? First up for your viewing please are most of my rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment