Monday, February 20, 2012

Belated Valentines Day Nailite Inc Order Reveal

My hubby was away for Valentines day, but he still got me a lovely surprise! He bought me a dozen red roses, some lavender bath products, boutique chocolates, and the best surprise of all was allowing me to place an order with Nailite Inc. for more frankening supplies! I'd actually placed a previous order with them about a month prior, and this includes pics of the both orders combined along with the desriptions:

   Empty nail polish bottles, I actually got a total of 48. Only 40c a bottle if I remember correctly!

Square rhinestones. I got two of these little carousels, but combined the other one(different colours) into my larger carousel.
       
       Moon shaped rhinestones. I've never seen them in this shape before, aren't they pretty?
                            
                                                             Two empty Carousels

All the pics of all the nail polish. Most of these were only 48c each! The rest at full price were only 99c!

Some of these I got doubles of as they were so cheap! That way I can franken with one, and use the other for regular painting. Even though they're cheap they go only smoothly, with no need for a ton of coats. Definitely a very good deal.

Anyway lovies, enough from me for now. Take care of yourselves, stay safe, and I'll see you all soon! Loads of love! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It looks like you live in the country like I do. I am also interested in making polish myself too! I'm your newest follower and hope you will come and follow my blog too! PS. Thank you for the thread you started at the purse forum (frankening product supplies)! Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follow your blog! Thanks for following mine, I'm glad you like it. What's the web address for your blog?

    ReplyDelete