Friday, February 10, 2012

Nail art books

Hello again my loveys!
If you read my blog, then you like doing nails. If you like doing nails, then I would hope that at least some of you like doing nail art. If you like doing nail art but you lack imagination(like me) then this post is for you!
I'm always on the look out for ideas. Be it blogs, websites, magazines, whatever, I'm constantly trying to find ideas for nail art.
Have I find some inspiration? Heck yeah! I've found these amazing books for sale on Ebay. You can get little pocket sized books with 1,000 photo's of different nail art designs, and they only run about $5! You can get books that take you step-by-step through a design. Now the only problem is, is the writing is in Japanese. But seriously, it's so obvious what they're doing, you make do without the English language. Then there are these other books that have no less than 11,000 different designs in! They're amazing, I can flick through them all day! Anyway my loveys, here's some pics of these amazing books for you. If you're like me, and lacking in ideas go get yourself one or two of these:




Aren't they fabulous? I've got more on the way, and I can't wait to get them. Next month I'm going to order a few more! I love 'em! I can sit at the table all day every day looking through these books for ideas, and playing with all my paints, rhinestones, etc. Anyway my loveys, enough from me for today! Take care, be safe, and I'll see you all soon! Loads of love. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this amazing idea!! I will go check for some now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! They are absolutely fabulous, I want to find all of them out if I can, lol!

    ReplyDelete